Karen Hill will help you get fit and stay healthy!
My aim is to help you get into shape to enjoy your life. I believe that anyone can improve their health, manage their weight and fulfil their potential with a regular program of exercise and good nutrition.
I provide classes for people new to exercise and those looking to increase their fitness levels, so whoever you are, if you are ready to start or take it to the next level, then get in touch or drop in and try one of my classes. Whatever your personal fitness goals I will work with you to help you attain them and hopefully a lot more, including improved well being, confidence and self respect.
Phone, text or e-mail me anytime to discuss your goals and learn more about the classes that I teach. You can contact me here.
I am a qualified personal trainer and fitness instructor through Future Fit Training and a member of the Register of Exercise Professionals.
I run the following courses:-
- An 8 Week Combined Weight Management and Exercise Course
- DEMAND - Dynamic, Enjoyable, Motivational and Never Dull incorporating core strength and flexibility, circuits and
body weight exercises
- BOXERCISE - great fun and an incredible workout
- An 8 Week Return to Fitness Course for those who are new to fitness or have not exercised for some time
- Slipper Camp - Do not be mislead 'leave your slippers at the door' for this demanding class a perfect start to your day
I work with people who are:-
Completely new to exercise or returning to exercise after an extended period of time and find their flexibility and muscle strength have deteriorated through lack of exercise and people seeking to manage their weight with good nutrition, combined with an exercise programme, in a positive and fun environment
I teach at various locations in Exeter please see Fitness Classes page for details.
Whilst I teach in a group environment I am happy to work with you toward the attainment of your personal goals.
| 07402 189108